วันพุธที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

The most exciting moment in my life


The most exciting moment in my life

 


      Four months ago, I had a wonderful time I have ever had. I attend my first Korean band concert. My brother picked me up in his car. We went to the concert hall together. Around 6 PM the concert has started. I was excited because it’s my first time. Then I saw my idol. His name is Lee Hongki. Hongki is a singer of  FTisland band. I saw him on the stage. It’s not far away from me. I screamed for him again and again. It was a great time. After the concert finished. I came back my aunt’s home with my brother. He asked me “How do you feel?” and I said “ It was a wonderful time that I will never forget it”.





March 04,2017
At GMM Live House, Central world
 
 

 
waiting for him

 
 
 



This is Lee Hongki. 

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Ohhhh Lee Hongki Lee Hongki Lee Hongki!!!! I hate this name Haha~. But I like your writing. It's interesting. I give you 9/10

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hmmmmm I'm bored your man, you talk all time about him. Although your writing is so good but I want you to concentrate your lesson as you crazy in him Lol
    I give you 9/10

    ตอบลบ
  3. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  4. Your writing are so good and understand to read. I give you 9/10.

    ตอบลบ