วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2560

Describing the picture







 
 
 
 
My uncle and his son

               This is a picture of my lovely uncle and his son. He is a good father and good uncle. Let’s know him!

              This is Uncle John. Jonh is my uncle. He older than my mom 2years. Uncle John is a tall man who has blue eyes and short brown hair. He is handsome man. He is now 41 years old. Uncle John is an architect. He is smart. His nose is pointed. He has a fair complexion.  He always wears a grey or black shirt. He is good-looking. John is a good uncle. He bought everything that I needed. He loves me like his daughter.

        The boy next to my uncle is his son. His name is Damon. He is a young boy who has oval face and b   lond hair. His eyes are brown like his father. Damon is lovely boy. Ha is a good boy. I love him and my uncle so much.
 

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I like this picture in your story.it's show to love.This is well . Good job. Your score is 8/10

    ตอบลบ
  2. I like this picture. They are so cute. Your paragraphs are good and I give you 9/10.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Your paragraph writing is so great! I like your language and arranging idea. This writing make me happy. But, your color that you use on this post is difficult to see. I suggest that you should change it. I give you 8.5/10

    ตอบลบ
  4. Your paragraph writing is so good.But your color text is difficult to see. I give you 8/10

    ตอบลบ