วันศุกร์ที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2560

My favorite place



The Boky bakery house







     My favorite place is the Boky Bakery house. It's located in Suphanburi. This place is popular for bakery lover.When I went there I like to eat chocolate cake and milk cake. I like to go there with my sister and her daughter. In this picture above I saw a boy eating a loaf of bread in front of the bakery shop. When I went there I heard a sound of birds and cat. I smelled the cakes,cookies and  coffee. The cake was delicious. I like it!. One day, I went to the bakery shop with my sister , While I was eating cake I saw my old friend. She bought the cookies for her boyfriend. We talked little bit. This shop make me feel fresh and happy. I felt relax! I often go the Boky bakery shop  2-3 times a month. I love this place so much.



4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Your writing is easy to understand.i like too this bakery house. Haha~
    I give you 8/10

    ตอบลบ
  2. Your story make me feel hungry. Hahaha! The content so well. I will give you 9 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Nice girl! your writing is very wonderful. I also love your drawing. The contents are good, your writing skills better. Your score is 9/10

    ตอบลบ
  4. Your writing is easy to understand. I like your drawing.But you should paint your drawing. I give you 8/10

    ตอบลบ