วันศุกร์ที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Seoul , South Korea

      


Seoul, South Korea



















       If you are looking for a fantastic place to relax and shopping.  Don’t  miss this place. That place is Seoul.  It’s located in South Korea. Seoul is the beautiful place. The place that popular is Seoul Tower. The surrounded can see view of Seoul city. 





    When you go there you can see a fascinating blend of ancient traditions and cutting-edge digital technology, home to endless, street food, a trend setting youth culture and often crushing conformism. Seoul is a city filled with contrasts. I called this place “The land of my husbands” because my love K-pop so much. The actors  , actress, and singers are cute and lovely. I wanna go this place!





5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Ohhhh this place has wonderful. Your writing is good. I give you 8/10

    ตอบลบ
  2. Such a amazing place ! I never been there before but your explanation make me want to go there. So I give you 10 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Wow! this writing is so cool. I really love it because you make me follow your writing since first sentence to the last. But, it is too short. I want to read more, and your language is nice. I give you all 10/10

    ตอบลบ
  4. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  5. Your writing are good and understand to read. I give you 9/10

    ตอบลบ