วันจันทร์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Christmas Day (My favorite festival)




CHRISTMAS DAY




Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people
around the world.

       Popular activities in Christmas day are  giving gift,  an exchange of Christmas cards   special meal , and the display of various  Christmas decorations, including  Christmas trees and Christmas lights.




     

         There are 4 activities to do in Christmas day.The first activities are giving gifts. Some families give the gift for poor children in Christmas day. Next, an exchange the Christmas cards. The Children made the Christmas cards with them self. When I was high school I like to created my Christmas card. When the Christmas day was coming the teachers in my school told us for made or created our Christmas cards. It was fantastic. We created our Christmas cards and exchange with friends or foreigner teachers. Christmas in the United States only after gift-giving at home became a well-established ritual. Third, Christians have the special meal. For example,They ate turkey and delicious foods. finally, Christmas trees decoration. People decorated the Christmas trees with lights, colorful ribbons,socks, light stars, mini box gift or little plastic Santa Claus. People put the gifts around Christmas tree. When the night was coming children put the sock near the window.They believe  the Santa Claus will give the gifts for them and put it into the sock. How lovely! I think Christmas day is the lovely festival. It's heartwarming. 









4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Wow this holiday is interesting. Your writing skills is gear. I give you 8.5/10

    ตอบลบ
  2. I love this festival because I started to talk with my boyfriend at first time. Your score 10 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Your writing is so interesting and I like the pictures that you post on your writing. And your content is good and easy to read. I give you 8/10

    ตอบลบ
  4. Your writing are so nice and interesting.Because you highlighted the text that it is easy to read.I give you 9/10

    ตอบลบ